Key product characteristics
- The information product Risk Alerts informs market participants in real-time about exceptional price and order book behaviour of the most important Eurex futures
- Initially the following Eurex futures will be covered: DAX Futures (FDAX), EURO STOXX 50 Index Futures (FESX) and Euro-Bund Futures (FGBL)
- Alerts are provided for three measures: price range of traded prices, bid-ask spread and order book resilience 20
- The data is disseminated via Deutsche Börse’s data feeds CEF Core and CEF ultra+ Eurex, via the Eurex MIC (multi-interface-channel) and the 10 GB Eurex market data connection
- For more information, please refer to the product sheet in the download section
Historical data available online
You can download historical data from our Data Shop > www.datashop.deutsche-boerse.com and also access free sample data.