Key product characteristics
- The information product Risk Alerts informs market participants in real-time about exceptional price and order book behaviour of the most important Eurex futures
- Initially the following Eurex futures will be covered: DAX Futures (FDAX), EURO STOXX 50 Index Futures (FESX) and Euro-Bund Futures (FGBL)
- Alerts are provided for three measures: price range of traded prices, bid-ask spread and order book resilience 20
- The data is disseminated via Deutsche Börse’s data feeds CEF Core and CEF ultra+ Eurex, via the Eurex MIC (multi-interface-channel) and the 10 GB Eurex market data connection
- For more information, please refer to the product sheet in the download section
Benefits of our Analytics data packages
By ordering more than one of our analytics information products, you can benefit from price and other advantages (e.g. free CEF internet connection). For more information please go to > Real-time Analytics Packages.
Historical data available online
You can download historical data from our Data Shop > www.datashop.deutsche-boerse.com and also access free sample data.