Deutsche Börse Market Data + Services and BSE India entered into a partnership under which Deutsche Börse acts as the exclusive licensor of BSE market data and information products to all international clients.
Key product characteristics
- BSE India is home to over 5,300 listed Indian companies, making it the largest marketplace in the world in terms of number of companies listed
- As part of on-going disclosure and regulatory compliance, companies are required to file corporate disclosures with the BSE
- The BSE India Corporate Data information products provide clients with access to the largest repository of corporate data for India’s listed companies
- Filings by companies on events which are likely to have impact on the company’s share prices
Shareholder Pattern (quarterly)
- Data is provided in the SEBI (Security and Exchange Board of India) mandated format as submitted by the companies
- Summary of holdings of various types of shareholders in the company as on the last day of the quarter
- Complete details of holdings by promoters (controlling shareholders) and holdings of over 1% by non-promoter shareholders
Financial Results (quarterly, half-yearly, yearly)
- Financial results submitted by listed companies in SEBI required format
- Provides standalone results of the companies that have submitted the results
- Information on Corporate Actions in XML format over the Internet
The Corporate Data products are delivered in XML format and made available for download via a secure internet connection. Corporate Data products are provided either as continuous (intra-day) or end of day dissemination.