As of 1 November 2017 the revised RTS (2017/104) and ITS (2017/105) regulations require market participants to provide more detailed reporting. The comprehensive regulatory reporting services of Deutsche Börse’s Regulatory Reporting Hub offer you an efficient solution to help you meet your obligations in accordance with EMIR II.
- Fulfilment of EMIR II reporting requirements with minimal effort
- Highly reliable data processing infrastructure and dedicated interfaces for automated reporting or web frontend for manual entry
- No time-consuming analysis of new regulatory requirements on your side as you can trust in Deutsche Börse Group’s regulatory experience
- Competitive pricing and low implementation costs
- Extensive validation of submitted transaction data in terms of correctness
- Feedback messages signalling successful processing of data as well as warning and error messages
- Use of multiple external and internal sources to ensure comprehensive reference data
- Delegated reporting for clients who want to report on behalf of their customers
- Cross regulation checks and provision of regulatory business intelligence
For more details, please refer to the product sheet.