Deutsche Börse Group’s Regulatory Reporting Hub provides you with a comprehensive solution to meet your regulatory reporting obligations under Article 58 MiFID II by offering one central interface, through which the on-venue and EEOTC positions can be submitted.
- Meet your regulatory commodity derivative position reporting requirements through one single interface in the standard industry format FIA for all positions reportable to
- EEX, Powernext, Eurex
- BaFin, AMF
- Lower connectivity and test investments as well as lower maintenance cost through multi-venue and multi-NCA connectivity
- Integrated, highly-efficient STP reporting, integrated into the reliable transaction reporting architecture of the Regulatory Reporting Hub, including archiving (5 years)
- Reduction of risks (e.g. sanctions) through validations on your input
- Rely on Deutsche Börse Group’s regulatory experience as trading venue, regulated market, CCP, CSD and a TR (REGIS-TR) in managing and supporting regulatory change
- ARM and APA status as well as reporting into all relevant NCAs
- Competitive pricing, e.g. reporting of on- venue positions not charged at all
- Central interface oriented on the agreed FIA industry standard interface specification
- Extensive validation of submitted position data with respect to authorization, formatting, mandatory field, duplicate and reference data errors
- Feedback on validations and from NCAs is provided continuously through status reports (including error description
- Assisted reporting is offered, i.e. a designated technical connectivity provider can submit reports to the IT infrastructure of the Regulatory Reporting Hub.
For more details, please refer to the product sheet.