The OTC trade reporting service of Deutsche Börse Group's Regulatory Reporting Hub provides you with an efficient and reliable solution to meet OTC pre- and post-trade transparency requirements in accordance with MiFID II.
- Fulfilment of OTC pre- and post-trade transparency requirements according to MiFID II with minimal effort
- Reduction of risks (e.g. sanctions)
- Quality assurance in accordance with MiFID II requirements
- Broad dissemination of data to a global network of information providers
- Competitive pricing and low implementation costs
- Coverage of MiFID II relevant instruments traded across the European Economic Area
- Dedicated interfaces for automated reporting or web frontend for manual entry
- Regulatory validations
- Eligibility check/determination of venue-traded instruments (ToTV-check)
- Reporting obligation/determination of the party to report
- Deferral calculation
- End-of-day compliance reporting
- MiFID II compliant publication
For more details, please refer to the product sheet.