- Alliances between exchanges and other trading venues are nothing new across the capital markets, although from investors’ perspectives they do offer the potential for moving into new markets, securities and asset classes with relative ease. An example of such an alliance is the recent partnership struck between Deutsche Börse and the Mexican Stock Exchange (BMV Group), offering existing clients direct market access and a range of ancillary services that would be too costly and operationally complex for investors to pursue themselves.
This webinar will focus on the following issues:
- How capital markets firms can use their existing relationships and licensing agreements as a means of accessing new markets
- The key attributes of the Deutsche Börse-BMV partnership and the benefits clients can reasonably expect on the back of the initiative
- The significant operational and time to market factors that investors stand to benefit from on the back of exchange partnerships
Our experts are:
- Alireza Dorfard, Head of Data Services, Deutsche Börse
- José Manuel Allende, Senior Vice President, BMV Group
- Joe Collery, Head of Trading, Comgest
- Matthew Coupe, Director, Cross Asset Market Structure, Barclays
- Moderator: Victor Anderson, Global Content Director, WatersTechnology
> If you wish to attend our free on demand webinar please click on the following link: https://event.on24.com/wcc/r/3147844/052C6974B32ACFEE4920DB4BCAFF3897
Please be aware that due to your company’s fire wall restrictions it might be necessary that you have to register through your personal device.
Share this page