In response to the opportunities in a volatile financial landscape, Asian investors are constantly exploring European markets. What are the current challenges and risks? And what would be the most efficient approach to drive performance and competitiveness?
Delivered by WatersTechnology.com and Deutsche Börse, this webinar will address the real-life pain points and opportunities in European market trading and take a closer look at how high-quality data can empower smarter analytics and trading decisions.
Our experts are:
- Alireza Dorfard, Head of Data Services, Deutsche Börse
> Blog by Alireza Dorfard about the webinar panel discussion
- Rick Chau, Head of Asia Pacific Sales, Index Qontigo Ltd.
- Mezghan Qabool, Head of Market Development, Eurex Exchange
- Julien Hage, Head of Cash Equity Execution, Asia Pacific Societé Générale
- Johan Jooste, Managing Director, The Global CIO Office
- Identify the macro-economic risks and opportunities in exploring European markets
- Fire-side chat: firms’ demands for data services and Deutsche Börse’s approach
- How can reliable data lead to better trading decisions and the calculation of smarter analytics? And how do smarter analytics increase efficiency in the trading process?
- Examine the potentials in European market trading: sentiment, liquidity
- Address the data challenges in ESG investing: challenges and prospects
> Watch our free on-demand webinar from 4 June 2020
Share this page